- Meet bioanalytical grade requirements and provide unsurpassed performance in critical research applications.
- Exceptionally strong – Industry-leading 16,000 RCF (50 ml polypropylene) centrifugation rating.
- Unique double-threaded cap design reduces cross threading and leakage.
- Easy to read graduations.
- Consistent physical and biological properties.
- Ideal for long-term cryogenic storage of samples at -80 ° C (15 to 225 ml polypropylene tubes)
The most reliable tube in the laboratory
Falcon Conical Tubes are high-quality, easy-to-use tools to protect your valuable samples. State-of-the-art design and manufacturing create tubes designed to provide high strength, wide temperature stability, and to perform in your critical applications. They will protect your valuable samples during centrifugation, vortexing, and long-term freezer storage. To meet this intense challenge, Falcon tubes are designed to:
- High Strength – State-of-the-art mold design, coupled with advanced resin selection, create tube walls that are designed to perform in high-stress situations.
- Nonpyrogenicity: tested at less than 0.1 EU / ml.
- Non-Toxicity – Resins are selected through an intensive series of US Pharmacopeia (USP) toxicity tests.
- Low Protein Binding – Corning scientists and engineers continually search for materials and processes that minimize laboratory-induced interference, such as protein binding.
- Quality Packaging – Falcon tubes, in addition to offering bioanalytical grade performance, utilize medical-style packaging to better ensure sterile presentation. Tapered tubes are packaged in convenient reusable shelves or compact, eco-friendly bulk packs.
- Support pads (catalog number 352090 for 175 ml and 225 ml) must be used with this product unless the centrifuge rotor already has the appropriate V-bottom pads.